Transforming physical objects into 3D models
3D Scanning process
using innovative metrological devices
The 3D scanning process allows you to analyze real objects and transform them into a digital cloud of points reflecting their shape, surface and texture.
Virtual three-dimensional models prepared in this way can then be edited and prepared for production using additive technologies. The versatile, portable scanners our technical team has at its disposal allow you to measure objects with an accuracy of 0.005 mm at a scanning speed of up to 80 frames per second.
Our 3D scanners enable measurements of details with dimensions from a few millimeters to several meters. We can scan foundry molds, tools, stampings, turbine blades, steel structures and art objects.
Characteristics of 3D scanners
The greatest advantages of the devices we use at work
- The possibility of measuring both small elements (with dimensions of a few millimeters) and large objects or rooms.
- Measurement accuracy of 0.005 mm.
- Possibility to export files to * .igs, * .stp, * .stl format
- Breakthrough scanning speed of up to 80fps
- Mobility of scanning devices and ease of use
- Intuitive software for quick evaluation of scanned three-dimensional models
- The possibility of using scanners for the needs of many different industries
3D scanning on request
For those who have no scanning experience
We are aware that to carry out the 3D scanning process you need specialized equipment and an experienced operator, we offer a service provided by our experts.
The process of scanning real objects is especially useful for rebuilding damaged elements, the traditional production of which has turned out to be simply unprofitable.
If you are interested in 3D scanning service, please contact us using the form available here.
Other elements of the AM3D production line
Explore the all stages of the additive manufacturing process
Do You want to start cooperation with us?
Get Your instant quote or contact us directly